Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ashley Tisdale New Nose

High School Music blond Ashley thinks her nose is not perfect so she did plastic surgery so she could correct her deviated septum and have that perfect nose. But the question ‘is the result better than the original?’ comes to mind.
I was just reading Backseat Cuddler and Jebbica points out that Ashley’s new nose is very Michael Jackson; I will have to agree… I liked her old deviated septum nose… the new nose is too plastic, it doesn’t look real.
So what do you think about Ashley’s new nose?? Is it better?? Or does she look like Michael Jackson?? :) Vote at Polls Boutique.


7 confessions:

T.C. Robson said...

There's a difference? I guess I didn't pay attention to her nose that much.

Taylor Blue said...

that is so pretty...OMG!!! you are so sneaky!!

Jess said...

Thanks for the link! I hate to be rude like that (okay, I don't really....) but that is one of the worst nose jobs I have ever seen. She will get nowhere in Hollywood looking like Joan Rivers!

Anonymous said...

DUH! Ok she HAD to get a nose job because a few years back she was in a car accident and it broke something in her nose so sometimes all of a sudden she would start hyperventilating and would not be able to breath. Its NOT because she didn't like her nose.

Anonymous said...

Okay so she had a nose job , If she didn't like the way her nose looked , thats her perogotive its her body her money her nose! yeah she looks different but hey if i could get a nose job i would! i wish people will lay off celebs for getting surgery done we all hate one bit about ourselves and if you wanna change it go for it !

Unknown said...

trully i liked her old nose better idk i just dont like this one its just ya

Anonymous said...

I love her new nose it looks so good on her I didnt like her other nose that much. But I guess it was okay.