Sunday, December 16, 2007

Helena Bonham Carter Welcomes Baby Girl

Helena and Tim Burton welcome a baby girl, their second child together. The first is a 4 year old boy named Billy that will now be thrilled with the new princess at home I bet.
"We were talking about inducing, and Tim got a call from his assistant," Bonham Carter told People before the birth. "I do look like a globe, so it's kind of funny. I am very round."
Ah ok we just need to know the baby name now and a famous cute first photo…

Source

5 confessions:

Anonymous said...

What a good Christmas present, a baby girl :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!BTW-does any1 know HBC email i want to email her and tell her congrats!!!....she is my role model

Anonymous said...

OK i know u ppl r probably like OMG shes a stalker she wants HBC email but i swear i just want to say congrats! she really is my role model.

Anonymous said...

Does any1 wanna b my friend.....im really bored and wanna talk 2 some1....*sigh*

T.C. Robson said...

I wonder what they're going to name her!