Monday, December 31, 2007

Heidi Montag Brand New Lips, She’s Loving It

JustJared is reporting the Hills star Heidi Montag got some brand new lips and you can see the difference in the picture above. Unlike some other famous lip enhancements (Britney Spears, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan), Heidi keeps it soft with a light shade of lip-gloss.
With so many cosmetic surgeries Heidi is at risk the fans won’t even recognize her anymore! She also did a rhinoplasty and a breast augmentation, which just shows how insecure she is. I say Heidi looked way better more natural. But what really counts is how she feels about it, so I say do anything to be happy just don’t disfigure yourself!


2 confessions:

F. Jacquerye said...

Heidi was a really attractive woman before all the surgery. Her natural nose shape fitted perfectly with her face structure, and her breasts made her look slim, like a model.

Now she looks like a plastic doll. Mother nature doesn't need to be taught about harmony in proportions.

That does tell a lot about her self-esteem. I feel sorry for her: I should know because I once dated a girl whose purpose in life was to get breast implants.

Anonymous said...

I don't like the lips at all - she was very pretty pre-surgery. Why would she do this to herself? I think she will have regrets when she finally matures.