Saturday, December 1, 2007

Jennifer Love Hewitt is happy and has no weight problem!!!

Photos of Jennifer in a bikini at her latest vacations have been talked about all over the net, everyone has an opinion… I tell you what, there’s nothing wrong with Jennifer, she is a curvy woman that has no problem with her imperfections… cause no one is perfect!!


Hear what Jen has to say. It’s an important message for the young girls out there fighting against all the imperfections they can’t change. The most important thing is to love yourself…
About my Vacation...
...and all the pictures of it online.
This is the last time I will address this subject.
I've sat by in silence for a long time now about the way women's bodies are constantly scrutinized. To set the record straight, I'm not upset for me, but for all of the girls out there that are struggling with their body image.
A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful.
What I should be doing is celebrating some of the best days of my life and my engagement to the man of my dreams, instead of having to deal with photographers taking invasive pictures from bad angles. I know what I look like, and so do my friends and family. And like all women out there should, I love my body.
To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini – put it on and stay strong.
Xoxo Official JLH MySpace
Jennifer Love Hewitt and fiancé Ross McCall were happily enjoying their vacations in Hawaii when these pictures were taken. Congrats to the happy couple!

1 confessions:

Anonymous said...

No, there's nothing wrong with her body.

From any persons perspective, the most important things about your body is that you are happy with it, and that it doesn't keep you from doing what you want and like.

From a specifically male perspective on the female body (surprise! We have a perspective on that ;-), there are so many different preferences out there, ranging from "it doesn't matter" to "big and curvy", "big and beefy", "small and petite", "starved model" and everything in between and around, that it's plain ridiculous...

Even so, from that specific perspective, more would be gained than lost with a bit more targeted exercice. Which, btw, is relatively harmless.

Most important of all, though, is that Jennifers body is Jennifers business and nobody elses. Which means I should have shut up several paragraphs ago.

Oh, well...