Sunday, January 13, 2008

Christina Aguilera Special Treat: New Music Video ‘Save Me From Myself’ (Exclusive Wedding Scenes)

Christina and hubby Jordan just had their first bundle of joy Max, who came into the world this Saturday. The new parents are so happy they decided to send a special treat to Christina fans, a brand new music video for ‘Save Me From Myself’.

The song is just beautiful, I love it… with exclusive sneak peeks into Christina and Jordan’s wedding, this video is just perfect!!

Dear fans,
Today is a very joyful and special day for Jordan and I as we welcome our first son into this world.
In honor of our love for each other and our growing family, I have put together a special video for the song "Save Me From Myself" off my Back to Basics album. This video is very dear to me as it includes actual footage from our personal wedding video!
Just a little something to say "thank you" for your undying love and support. It is in no small part because of you that I live such a blessed and wonderful life!
Please download and enjoy...
With all my love,

Christina

If you can't see the video, click here. Or you can download it here.

0 confessions: