Sunday, February 3, 2008

L-Word Hot Couple Bette & Tina Do Curve Magazine

The amazing actresses who give life to Bette and Tina are Jennifer Beals and Laurel Holloman but will they reveal anything about their characters future?! I don’t think so…
Recently on interview Laurel says about Tina’s storyline for this season:
“So there's some dating, and, you know, there's some Bette and Tina stuff. I can't say what it is, but it's great stuff — it's good. In the last year, you started to see how they became friends, and I think that they needed to do that because they have a lot of wounds. I think that you'll see that continue, and you'll really see them start to really just talk to each other. There's a lot of Jodi, too.”
“I don't think I can say much more than that. But it's great. So far it's been my favorite season to shoot.”
If you didn’t see season 5 yet…Warning Spoilers Ahead!!
I can tell things between Bette and Tina have been warming up to a very passionate kiss at a new club, when there was no Jodi around. Besides Jodi wants to change Better and we all know entering a relationship thinking you can change someone is a bad start!
If someone has the scans to this interview please contact me! Thanks!

1 confessions:

pebbles said...

your blog is wonderful
paris hilton is cool!