Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lindsay Lohan is a Dominatrix @ Razzie Awards

This must be the only ceremony in Hollywood celebs don’t wanna be seen at. Lindsay Lohan was soo lucky this year that her movie ‘I Know Who Killed Me’ set a new Razzie record with 8 wins.
Go Linds, You Rock the Razzies!! Lindsay won the award for Worst Actress but she tied with herself for the award… how sad is that??
And the fabulous Razzies’ Winners Are…

Worst Picture: I Know Who Killed Me
Worst Actor: Eddie Murphy as Norbit, Norbit
Worst Actress: Tie between Lindsay Lohan as Aubrey and Lindsay Lohan as Dakota, I Know Who Killed Me
Worst Supporting Actor: Eddie Murphy as Mr. Wong, Norbit
Worst Supporting Actress: Eddie Murphy as Rasputia, Norbit
Worst Screen Couple: Lindsay Lohan and Lindsay Lohan, I Know Who Killed Me
Worst Achievement in Directing: Chris Silverston, I Know Who Killed Me
Worst Screenplay: I Know Who Killed Me, Written by Jeffrey Hammond
Worst Remake or Rip-off: I Know Who Killed Me
Worst Prequel or Sequel: Daddy Day Camp
Worst Excuse for a Horror Movie: I Know Who Killed Me


Also congrats to Eddie Murphy for such a good job on Norbit!!

Source

1 confessions:

Unknown said...

1. the lovely ms. lohan at least has a sense of self-deprecation and camp humor. imagine if that caught on in hollywood.

2. i'll betcha half the attendees of the Razzie awards own a copy of the CD, and watch it frequently.

if ms. lohan is a damcing dominatrix, sign me up for "floorboard."

cheers,
l. davalon
www.celebrity-dominatrix.comm