Saturday, February 2, 2008

Michelle Williams Heartbreaking Statement About Heath Ledger

I'm still having a hard time believing it… but it’s true and it’s the first time Michelle speaks her mind after Heath Ledger’s tragic death to ask for privacy and respect.

"Please respect our need to grieve privately. My heart is broken. I am the mother of the most tender-hearted, high-spirited, beautiful little girl who is the spitting image of her father. All that I can cling to is his presence inside her that reveals itself every day. His family and I watch Matilda as she whispers to trees, hugs animals, and takes steps two at a time, and we know that he is with us still. She will be brought up with the best memories of him."

As for the video or any speculations about Heath use or not of illegal substances don’t expect to hear about it here… cause I'm not touching that subject… just trying to respect his family, they have been through so much so they need no more drama.

Source

0 confessions: