Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Javier Bardem & Penelope Cruz Romantic Easter in France

Penelope and Javier took some long deserved Easter vacations and they decided to spend it at Nice, France. Looking for some romance the couple was seen relaxed and enjoying each other’s company.Are they thinking about kids already?? Cause Penelope recently confessed on interview: “I’d love to have kids. Maybe I’ll adopt about 20 children - that’s been my dream since I was a little girl. I love children, but at the moment I’m happy with my career. If one day I have a baby I’m not going to be able to work like I do now. I can be in London one day, Miami the next, New York after that, then back to Los Angeles. I travel more than some pilots!”
Javier, watch out Penelope is gonna fill your house with little kids and you will live happily ever after!!


Source

0 confessions: