Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ashlee Simpson & Pete Wentz Are Pregnant... Denial

Just as we suspected when we heard about Ashlee and Pete’s engaged, it seems like Ashlee is pregnant confirms US Magazine.
The singer is expecting her first child with fiancé Pete Wentz. Simpson and the Fall Out Boy front man announced their engagement Wednesday.
"We are thrilled to confirm their engagement and congratulate this happy couple," a spokesperson for the couple told Us. "Beyond that there is nothing to say."
Simpson's rep had no comment. So if they are not denying it, I guess we can say it’s true. Of course there’s that 3 month window, when no woman wants to really say it out loud and that’s understandable.
Congratulations to the new parents-to-be!!!


Update!!! In an email to MTV, Pete Wentz says:
“There is a witch hunt for people to be pregnant whenever they get engaged in Hollywood.
“This is all news to me. I can’t wait for the story about how I’m really in a gay relationship and this is all just a cover. … I mean really, this is crazy. … I mean we’re engaged, that’s true, and happy about it.”

Source

0 confessions: