Sunday, April 27, 2008

Carmen Electra Big Black Diamond Engagement Ring

Carmen Electra is engaged to her boyfriend Rob Patterson, her rep has confirmed. This will be the third marriage for the actress-model, who was previously married to rocker Dave Navarro and, briefly, to NBA star Dennis Rodman.
“He told friends three days ago that he got engaged,” a source said. “The ring is a black diamond set in white diamonds.”
"This relationship is different than the others," she says. ""It's so special. We both feel it's an important thing right now, and we want to keep everything special, so we're keeping everything secret for now."
Patterson popped the question over the weekend. "It was my birthday, and we were celebrating in Las Vegas together, so [The engagement] was my birthday present," she said.
"It was just the two of us and it was really romantic, he asked me while we were alone in our hotel room." Did he get down on one knee? "I'm not saying, but it was really romantic," she said.
As for the ring, I wouldn’t say a black diamond is romantic but it’s certainly different. I love that stone… just not for an engagement ring…

Source 1, 2

1 confessions:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. thats the power of beauty.. Thanks For sharing..

Would mind exchanging Links? Let me know.. Have a great day