Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Beyonce's Diva Moment “I’m an Actress B*tches!!”

For the first time talking about her marriage to Jay-Z, Beyonce has a diva moment, should have kept her mouth shut!! Beyonce kinda confirms the wedding but doesn’t say a word about a possible pregnancy that might be what actually led to the shotgun ceremony last month in New York.Beyonce's diva moment: "I don't deny it (the wedding). I just don't talk about it. We've never talked about us and it's kind of protected our relationship. I think it's kept us out of tabloid drama. A lot of actresses that have had successful relationships don't talk about them, so neither do I."
What!? WTF!! Beyonce is an actress?? Really?? Didn't she want to say she's an entertainer?? So she is a Destiny’s Child, a singer and now an actress?? If you call that acting, I guess… it will be a cold day in hell, baby!! (Getting ready for the hate mail, I love it, bring it on!!)

Source

0 confessions: