Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Amanda Peet Loves Wild Sex In the Bathtub!

Amanda Peet discovered the bathtub pleasures a little too late! Can you believe she confessed to have sex with her husband screenwriter David Benioff in the bathtub once just to prove a character in a popular TV show was wrong about the impossibilities of such action.
She said: "My husband and I were recently watching an episode of 'Seinfeld' where Elaine says, 'You can't have sex in a bathtub, that's impossible.' And we just looked at each other. No, it isn't impossible. It's sort of slippery, yes. But fun."
Amanda also revealed she and David enjoyed steamy sessions in his swimming pool when they first started dating. She added: "David used to have an outdoor stereo by the pool at his bachelor pad. I'm sure he lured many women there, but I was the last one."
Well excuse me but according to my standings pool and the bathtub are classics. You can’t die without doing it first but it makes me wonder what took Amanda so long to try it… I bet she can’t live without it now!!
“The X-Files: I Want To Believe” comes out July 25th and Amanda Peet is part of the cast.

Source

0 confessions: