Thursday, November 1, 2007

Mulder & Scully Are Back

OMG! Finally director Chris Carter and producer Frank Spotnitz got over their differences with FOX and sat down to discuss a now or never second X-Files movie, and the decision is NOW!!! I'm sure this will make a lot of obsessed fans really happy, who am I kidding!?! I'm excited I can't wait to watch it, The X-Files was a big landmark on the 90s and I practically grew up with it!
David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson will return to their roles as Fox Mulder and Dana Scully when they start filming in Vancouver in December. The much anticipated movie is set to be release next year July 25th but there’s no official title yet.
The X-Files the movie will be a stand-alone new story and won’t follow the lead on the big conspiracy developed in the TV show that culminated in the escape of Mulder and Scully from the law.

0 confessions: