Monday, June 9, 2008

JoJo Levesque: Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman

Joanna “JoJo” Levesque is growing up real fast! She is not 13 anymore! She wants the whole world to know she is more mature and worried with different issues that threaten specially women.'You know I’m not 13 anymore. I’m not comfortable doing that type of material so I’m really just taking the bull by the horns and taking charge.' JoJo said her role model is Jill Scott.
'I saw her concert not too long ago and she brought me to tears. She made me laugh; she brought me on a journey. And lyrically, her words really touched me, so. I’d love to have that same effect on people one day.'
She also feels very strongly about women's issues. 'As I grow older I learn more about them, and I do more of my own personal research, and speak to people that are more educated about it.
There’s so much that I want to do as far as the sex trade and female genital mutilation. There are a lot of things that I’m interested in and haven’t had the opportunity to work with.'

Source

0 confessions: