Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sexy Ali Larter Shares Secrets in Allure (July 2008)

Keeping heroically fit doesn’t come easily to Ali Larter – despite some noticeable physical advantages. Can you believe this girl was told to lose weight for a role??“When I’m in really good shape, I like my butt. It’s juicy – that’s what my fiancé says,” the Heroes actress, 32, referring to actor Hayes MacArthur, tells Allure for its July issue.
“I’m an indulger, but then I have to be good,” Larter says over a large lunch of dumplings, scallops with ravioli and a burger with salad, fries, ketchup and mayo. “I’m also going to get my butt out and go for a run tomorrow.”
Once, before a photo shoot, her thighs needed to be duct-taped on account of “they were a little too round,” she recalls. On another occasion, while on a movie, she packed on some pounds – and that’s when being unfit really hit the fan.
“The faxes went out from the producers and the director to my agents to my manager to call me and ask me to lose weight,” she says. “I just remember sitting in my trailer hysterically crying from the embarrassment I felt about myself, my body – and that no one could talk to me directly.”
But she realizes that it was nothing personal – only business. “This is what I signed up for,” she admits. “What I do for a living puts me in the spotlight. They pay me for it.”


Source

0 confessions: