Friday, June 6, 2008

Shania Twain Speaks Up After Split

After the split from her husband Mutt Lange, Shania Twain is healing her wounds and thanking her fans for all the support in this difficult stage in her life.

To my beloved fans:

As I am sure you have seen or heard; I am going through a rough time
personally in my life. I wanted you all to know that I could not be
getting through this without you. Your letters, emails and words of
encouragement give me strength. Your overwhelming support reminds me to
smile, no matter how deep the pain and to always be grateful for all the
beautiful blessings in my life.

I have so much to say but I know the best way for me to speak is through my
music. This is my therapy, my passion, and my love. I look forward to
sharing it with all of you as I begin this new journey.

I need some time to heal this broken heart but make no mistake; I will be
back and hopefully stronger than ever.

Thank you my friends, from the bottom of my heart.

Love,
Shania

Shania was stabbed in the back by a close friend, Marie-Anne ThiƩbaud a longtime secretary and house manager at Twain and Lange's estate in Switzerland.
Marie-Anne already denied she had a close relationship or an affair with Shania’s ex-husband. Shania and Mutt have a 6-year-old son, Eja D’Angelo.

0 confessions: