Tuesday, September 30, 2008

7Confessions Is On a Break

I don’t know if anyone noticed but 7Confessions has been like a desert these past couple of weeks. There is a pretty good reason for it!
Thanks to those of you who cared and sent me nice heartwarming emails cause that makes me feel like I'm doing something right… makes me not want to give up blogging.
So I have been super busy and going nuts with my Master’s Degree in Genetics (I have brains… that’s shocking I know!). My dissertation is almost complete (some graphs are still killing me)… keep your fingers crossed for me. On my free time I am a very proud Backseat Girl and I'm trying to have a life :) which leaves me little time for 7Confessions!
I promise I’ll keep doing a couple of updates a week whenever I can. While I'm out, visit some of my favorite celebrity gossip blogs:

4 confessions:

Anonymous said...

Awww..you are still my hero though. :)

Jess said...

And mine too! Good luck with your dissertation, and thanks for the link!

MM said...

i like your House posts!

zewt said...

hey... u dont need break!

how have you been!?