Thursday, May 17, 2007

I LOVE Gadgets

Funny Tape Dispenser
I know you must have a boring tape dispenser so get rid of it!!! This little green man is the tape dispenser of the future...isn't it cute?? The tape comes out of his mouth...OK weirdO!! Anyway it can be yours for just $25! Yeahh right not for me!!

Ridin Style
When i thought i had seen everything...New Nexx X60 motorcycle helmet brings back jeans to bad ass rollers attitude!! All in the name of fashion?? Although the pockets can be used to carry your money that just can't fit your tight leather pants!! Rock and Roll baby!!

Cellphone Bed
To my busy cellphone's happiness this colourful comfy warm bed!! Please give your cellphone some rest in this little exclusive beds!! It comes with the an extra...a pair of beautiful bear slippers for its owner!! This is just another level of cuteness!! Too bad it's just SO damn useless...what next?? House, cars and expensive scholarships for your damn cellphone?

Photos: Gizmodo

29 confessions:

`NEFTY said...

Hehehe, I love the 1st one!

Doughnut said...

What next??? lol...some of these are hallarious and would make good stocking stuffers!

Shruti said...

hey bed is really cute..
So warm and cossy..
Take care...

Pallav said...

Nice bed for my cellphone and somehow I don't like the idea of putting my money in my helmet!!

hey, just asking, how about a link exchange?
Leave a comment in my blog and I'll link you :)

Cheers!

N

A Story A Day

di.di said...

the helmet is kewl... unfortunately, i dont own a bike..

$25 for a tape dispenser... dont u think it's a bit expensive.. i have no idea how much the normal one cost but... $25...tape dispenser... no way...

N@nc! said...

bem ate os telemveis tem cama !!!^_^ tb kero uma dessas llol

N@nc! said...

ps: obrigado pela tag lol

confessing7girl said...

@'Nefty: my favorite is the bed!!

@Leroy:i dont know what next...the world must be coming to an end!!!:)

@shruti::D the bed is ridiculously cute!!

@nothingman:money is ur helmet why not?? if u r not afraid to lose it:D !!linked!!

@drama div@: i know div@ its way too expensive!! i guess u r paying for the weird design!!

soul&body:yeahh cellphones hv beds now!!how sick is that?:D

Impressionist said...

The tape dispenser looks neat!!
helmet!? ugh! that sucks, I wonder who came up with sucha supid idea!!
and bout the bed, my backpocket is much comfier! :)
heheH! lol!!

peace & love
JeeVY

Ash said...

the tape dispenser is cool yaar....
& the helmet looks a bit weird!!!! and the bed for cell phone a bit amusing!!!!....

bye & take care
anu

Unknown said...

I can think of something re: the tape dispenser but am not saying it. If you have as dirty a mind as me you can guess ;)

Harmony said...

wow thats so cool.

Anonymous said...

Bem, antes de mais digo que gostei muito de tudo o que li, só não li mais (ou tudo)porque está em inglês o que me faz ter de ler mais devagar para conseguir interpretar certas frases que contêm palavras que me são desconhecidas.

É assim, nem todos podemos ser perfeitos! :lol:

Peter said...

First time looking at your (very different, but very professionally made) blog. I know "everything" about you now, after having read the 100 points (but I will be back anyhow).

Just now I'm in a doubt, shall I buy a scooter or not (just got rid of my car, just a nuisance in Paris). If I do, I may be interested in the helmet.

RennyBA said...

Great post - I love gadgets too! Make sure you don't mix your mobile phone bed with your slippers in the morning!

Unknown said...

The tape dispenser is weird, but cute. You pay a premium for things like that because they are more of a conversation piece than anything.

I definitely can't see many self-respecting bikers sporting a pair of jeans on their heads. LOL.

Okay, I just noticed that the cellphone bed comes with a pillow and pink, fuzzy slippers. Too cute!

confessing7girl said...

@Rajeev: i dont know about ur back pocket being comfy...u would hv to ask that to ur money and on the impossibility of speech of an inanimate object i guess we can never tell for sure!! :D:P

@this girl is:thanx for visiting me dont be a stranger...i agree this gadgets r all a bit weird!!

@sj: u bad naughty boy!!!;)!!

@pankaj gupta: ;D

confessing7girl said...

@telmo: bem obrigado por teres passado pelo blog e já agr força belenenses!! ;)

confessing7girl said...

@peter:hey peter welcome and ohhhhhhh paris i would love to go to paris...anyway i guess a scooter is just perfect for the crazy city traffic!! ;)

@rennyba:ah ah funny...yeah confusing it wouldnt be good!! oh my poor cellphone!!

@samara leigh:hey girl!! amazing blog u hv!! love it...yeah the tape dispenser is just a wonder what the hell was this inventor thinking!! the bed is way too cute but useless isnt it!! my cellphone doesnt need a bed i guess urs doesnt need it too!!


i see everyone loves when i talk about gadgets! im gonna remember that on my next posts!!

Anonymous said...

I love the tape dispenser! Look at all your comments...I think a gadget post is the way to go to get traffic.

Nice work!
--Steve

Doughnut said...

I would comment on the latest post if there was a way to comment. So, instead I will just say Jessica was easier on my eyes than any of the others...that is of course next to your picture if it were there! :)

confessing7girl said...

@steve: gadget is my secret weapon to make people comment on my blog!!

@Leroy: all fixed now thanx for the tip and ur kind words!!!!!;D

Doughnut said...

ur welcome confessing7girl...sweet dreams to you!

Taylor Blue said...

Would I ever be able to put my cell phone in a bed??? Why would I ... That sure is a crazy idea!! LOL

Jolly Green Girl said...

that is sooooo adorable. :) I think my cell phone needs a bed like that.

Writing on Board said...

Love the tape dispenser. $25? Ouch! The cell phone bed and the blue jeans for your helmet are too funny! Love your gadget posts!

confessing7girl said...

@Leroy: thanxxxxx
@taylor_blue:too crazy!!
@jolly green girl:every cellphone needs a bed!!
@writer on board:thats why ill continue to post about cool gadgets!!

sweetheart said...

hmm..tape dipenser kinda looks cute to me..but 25! is too much..i stick to my boring one!

confessing7girl said...

@sweetheart:agree its not worth it!!