Friday, June 22, 2007

Fabulous Header!!!!!

Can't miss my new fabulous header, can you?? Ever since i changed from the darkblue/black template i wanted to get a header, something more pleasant to the eye!!
That's when i heard Lemonade had just launched her brand new LemonadeDesigns!! This girl is soo talented that she got me this header in no time! And i must say i was completely in the dark cause i've been looking to a lot of stuff but couldn't find anything that fits me!! I got all i wanted and more, something pinky cute mysterious delicious!! Ahh i love it!!
What do you think?? And don't forget to visit Lemonade!!

22 confessions:

lisa q. said...

OMG girl! it's absolutely fabulous! i love it! she did good! :P

Taylor Blue said...

oMG i want one....

Anonymous said...

@lisa: ahh it looks soo good! i still cant stop watching it!!!!! :D hehe

@taylor_blue: girl this one is mine!!!!!!! :D

`NEFTY said...

It's nice but I can't agree with the pink because you probably know I hate that color=P

piglet~ said...

it's nice!! yeaps.. i love it as well

Unknown said...

Nice header though when I read the title I tawt you were going to talk about soccer.

Hmmm sooo you aren't blond :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! It's just fabulous and so girly girl.. I might have to look into it although I promised myself I wouldn't change my design for awhile. :)

Pallav said...

Nice...if it comes in black, do let me know, I need something cool for my blog :P

N

Harmony said...

its looking sexy lik u..good dy.

KAYLEE said...

NICE WILL CHECK IT OUT!

Impressionist said...

Splendid!
great job there by lemonade! ;)

peace & love
Jeevy

confessing7girl said...

@nefty: thank girl and we all know the world would be boring if we all liked pink ;)

@piglet: thanks!!!!!!! ahh i love lemonade designs!!!!!! ahh ill eventually get over it!!

@SJ: what soccer has to do with Fabulous Header?? u lost me there!! and no im not blond!! :D

@susie: ah come on girl u know u want it!!!! :D

@nothingman:u hv to ask lemonade about the black !!

@pankaj gupta: ahh thankssssssss

@kaylee: u will be surprised!!

@rajeev: yeahh lemonade rocks!!!!!!

Doughnut said...

If I didn't know better, I'd say pink was your favorite color? Definitely has a feminine touch to it :)

Unknown said...

It's really cute....

confessing7girl said...

@leroy: well i hv nothing against pink!!!! :D but my favorite is blue!! ;)

@random magus: hey girl thaks for visiting me dont be a stranger!! great job u r doing with ur blog!! :D

curryegg said...

Lemonade is a fabulous designer! And your header is beautiful... feel more feminine now..
^^

Mariuca said...

Hi, love the sparkling new header, very girly! :)

confessing7girl said...

@curryegg:thanks girl its much more pinky!!!!! heheh

@mariuca: hey girlllll how r u??!!! sure is more my style!!

karenlim said...

Unbelievably Pretty. OMG, very romantic!

incinq.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous in a girly girl-power way. Love it. :)

confessing7girl said...

@karelim: hey girl thanks for stopping by!!

@adria: hey girl!! well i thought it was a lot more me!!! :D GirlPower!!!!! :D

franx said...

Fantastic head template