Saturday, June 23, 2007

Spicy News Updated

Eddie shame on you!!
The battle must be over by now between Eddie Murphy and Melanie Brown, the DNA test of Mel's baby confirms he is the real biological father!! And as a big man, he isn't making any comments about it!! I don't know about you but i find it really insulting having Mr. Murphy get through this so laid back and easily!! Eddie go back to making "wannabe" comedy movies and leave the social life to real celebrities! ;)
Find more about this story: Spice News & Exclusive

Spice Reunion?!?!
Rumors say the Spice Girls reunion is a reality and they are all getting back together and negotiating a few public appearances and live shows! I'm a little skeptical about this cause it a part of the past!! Although i have to confess the Spice Girls were a big part of me growing up (the whole idea of female empowerment, you can do whatever you dream to), i can't see how today they would make a difference!

5 confessions:

Anonymous said...

Spice Girls were part of my life too.. I still have boxes full of Spicy stuff and I laugh everytime I see it. I don't think they should come back.. cause as you said .. they wouldn't make a difference anymore. Unless they come back as an awesome rock band!

Taylor Blue said...

Hey girl you won the Rockin Girl Blogger award ... you need to come by my moms blog to come get it...Its really heavy and I can't hold it up much longer...

Thanks for your sweet comments I know you will take care of all my blogs perfectly or I wouldn't have asked.... You will do great.

confessing7girl said...

@dee:hey a rock band might be a great idea!! now that would be totally different!!

@taylor_blue:girl thank u again!!!!! ahh im getting nervous about it!! :D

lisa q. said...

eddie, eddie, eddie...

awww beautifulbabydaughter and beautifuleldestdaughter are gonna be soooooo excited about the reunion! :P

confessing7girl said...

@lisa: ahhhhhh ur girl grew up with the spice girls too?? :D:D thats soo funny!! i always tend to forget u hv full grown up young women at home!!!!!