Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Another Award: some Schmooze!

This new Schmooze award was made by Mike and Danielle to recognize those bloggers involved in the community, making friends and getting noticed! My fabulous girl Lisa from Living the Secret just awarded me with some schmooze love:

confessing7girl-A better schmoozer there never was! Confessing is such a doll and always responds to every comment left on her blog. Just yesterday she posted all about the ireply and dofollow movements. Very upbeat, she's a joy to know!
OH thanks girl for the kind words !!! You are my favorite schmoozer but since i have to nominate 5 more people to this award i'll try not to repeat myself... so here's my nominations:

Taylor_Blue: of course the supermom! she's a big part of our Depp Obsessions community and she's a dedicated blogger!
Susie: my favorite green blogger, the only one i actually read cause she's the best!!
Geri: this girl can always keep you updated on the strangest and funny news and she's always ready to help!
Random Magus: i was recently introduce to this girl's blog and i'm already loving it!!She's active in her community and now a recent visitor here in my blog!!
Zewt: the only guy on my list... he is probably the best blogger out there, with a great sense of community always keeping you interested and always replies to your comments...

13 confessions:

Taylor Blue said...

You are so sweet!!! Thanks....

confessing7girl said...

u r welcome girl!! :D

KAYLEE said...

COngrats and just read your comment on your last post.I am doing okay but,I have to go back to the hospital tomorrow...hopefully just for a checkup,and to get the heart monitor thing out:)

lisa q. said...

fabulous choices girl! absolutely fabulous! :P

`NEFTY said...

Congrats hun:]

Anonymous said...

thanks for your comment on my blog they put xmiles on my face:)

N@nc! said...

vais ver as novas 7 maravilhas do mundo :D? kem me dera ireeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Taylor Blue said...

You did pick the best of the best...especially me..LOL

zewt said...

awwww.... i like the idea of schmoozing... i think you're definitely doing well in this dept at your blog... keep it up...

hmmm... whom shall i award this...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your Schmooze! I'm so happy to see people are enjoying this award :D

Jeya Anand said...

hey congrats ....and u have a rocking blog right out here...:)

Unknown said...

... hey thank you and a big kiss to you... I love your blog..both for its aesthetics and its content.....

confessing7girl said...

@kaylee:girl get well soon best wishes and hugs and kisses...hope u feel better!!

@lisa:thanks girl !!!!! :D

@nefty: thanksssss

@soul&body:nope just sold my tickets!!

@taylor_blue: hehehe go girl u know u rock!!

@zewt:thanks hearing it from u means a lot to me!!! believe me!! :) im sure u can think of someone ;)

@mike: well thanks for inventing it!! we all love this awards!!! :D

@jeya anand:hiii thanks for visiting me!!!!! welcome!!!!!!!! :D feel free to search my blog all u want!! :D

@random magus:thanks girl u rock too!!! :)