Saturday, August 18, 2007

House stars Jesse Spencer & Jennifer Morrison call it quits

I don't wanna believe this... the cute couple Jesse Spencer & Jennifer Morrison are no longer engaged stating "After much consideration, we have decided not to get married. We are still very close, and we look forward to continuing to work together on House."
Yeah Right, we know what that means: they are over and they can't even look at each other.... (you can take a closer look at the EX-engagement ring!)

Meanwhile i leave you with some more photo spoilers of the 4th season of House!!!

(In the first picture below look at the kids behind house with numbers, so that's how House picks them?? Where can i get my number?)

13 confessions:

Taylor Blue said...

That is horrible...but I have heard rumors that he might be gay!

Mom Knows Everything said...

I LOVE House! I can't wait for the new season to start!

KAYLEE said...

THAT IS HORRIBLE:(

Doughnut said...

I thought they would make a cute couple. Too bad someone wants their cake & ice cream without the responsibility.

Unknown said...

As long as it doesn't effect House I don't care...Oh my..l.how cruel

confessing7girl said...

@taylor: i heard those rumors too i hope thats really not true!he is kinda cute! in a sweet cute way!

@tammy: hey girl welcome!!im counting the days for the new season i love it!

@jia hong: hi thanks for visiting me and dropping me a comment... thanks for the link and promise ill look better into ur blog and u will be on my next link update! dont be a stranger!

@kaylee: not at all, the ring must be HORRIBLY expensive! :D hehe

@leroy: kids these days just dont want too many responsibilities and they r still young...

@random magus:thats my feelings exactly ... but it still makes some good gossip conversation! :D hehe i love House!

Taylor Blue said...

LOL random magus...I hope it won't effect house. OMG He is really cute but little...disappointing...maybe that is why they broke up?

confessing7girl said...

@taylor: i know exactly what u mean with disappointing but i dont think that was the reason for the break up, she already knew about that little problem before she accepted to get married !! :D

di.di said...

another sad story in da house!

confessing7girl said...

@drama div@:yeah it would be much better to hv another wedding to talk about! but thats life!

Sugarqueensdream said...

I am positively sure it had something to do with his..... well you know!
Sh-long being not so long..... well, OK, I'm gross, but someone had to say it!
Peace and ROFLMAO!

confessing7girl said...

@sugar queens dream: oh girl u said what was on our mind, but we just couldnt express into words :D more about his Sh-short!! :D

T.C. Robson said...

I'm cracking up from Sugar Queens Dream's comment. That's the funniest thing I've heard in a while.

Oh, House pictures! Clicky-clicky...I'm so easily distracted by crazy acerbic doctor actors.