Saturday, October 13, 2007

Eva Mendes is a Sexy Latin Bomb

Eva Mendes couldn't promote her new movie "We Own the Night", staring Robert Duvall, Mark Wahlberg, and Joaquin Phoenix, in a better way! Eva is the Maxim girl for the October's issue and doesn't she look absolutely amazing and natural!?!

Your new movie, We Own the Night, opens with a pretty explicit scene between you and Joaquin Phoenix. What was that day at work like?
It was tough. That morning I was so nervous that the director was like, “Why don’t you put a little vodka in your orange juice?” So I did. It took the edge off.

Is it bizarre to watch your own sex scenes?
It’s weird to see myself in bed with Joaquin up on the big screen. I told my mom she has to come 15 minutes late. She wouldn’t live through that first scene—she’d have a heart attack. The poor lady would keel over in the movie theater.

6 confessions:

Enemy of the Republic said...

Oh, I've got to go see that flick. I love all those people!

Doughnut said...

I always wonder how a person can act sex scenes without any feelings (natural or otherwise) happening inside. Seems to me that for it to come across as real, it has to be real at some level and if it is real at some level....hmmmmm how does it differ from prostitution except, I expect, the act is consumated?

confessing7girl said...

@enemy of the republic: well Robert Duvall is fascinating in a strange different way!! :) the movie should be interesting...

@leroy: no that is an interesting issue!! i dont think it is like prostitution and im sure they really dont consummate the act!! its just acting! but im sure it must be damn embarrassing!

T.C. Robson said...

Wow, she looks fantastic! And lucky girl, gets to act with Joaquin. He's yummy. :)

Doughnut said...

I would think more embarassing for the guy than the gal! Still must be difficult for the body not to override the acting part of it.

confessing7girl said...

@sevenine: true joaquin has a certain charm!! :D and she looks way too hot!!

@leroy:i got u!! much more embarrassing for the guy!! but its only normal for the body to react, people r not robots!!