Monday, October 8, 2007

Victoria Beckham Photo Shoot in Paris

What the hell is Victoria Beckham wearing in this photo shoots for Elle Magazine!! Is that feather thing she's wearing alive?!?! Or is she just enjoying Halloween?? She totally looks like an alien to me!

Victoria seems so happy about her stay in Paris that she is writing about it on her blog! I'm sure her favorite item is the high heels platform "Victoria" Shoes from Italian designer's Giambattista Valli Spring/Summer 2008 Collection!
Check out the adventures of Posh Spice at DVB Style!

9 confessions:

Anonymous said...

Thanks ummm yeah I thought is she trying to be a turkey????

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the wild outfits.....

Stumbled the post,

--Steve

lisa q. said...

baaahhhh! :D

Anonymous said...

For Halloween, this robot is trying to be:

1) Punk turkey...red feathers and all.

2) A bunch of smashed rotten strawberries

3) Edward "Robot" Scissorhand

Being robot is just not enough for it. I mean, her.

curryegg said...

Wow.. that is cool! Victoria is back!

Antoine said...

Haha. I still find it so strange that the Beckhams are an "American" couple now.

Yikes about the red feathers... sometimes fashion makes little sense to me and I wonder why I buy into it so much. hehe.

Thanks for sharing. Awesome pictures!!

-Katie

confessing7girl said...

@kaylee: hehe a turkey maybe Christmas is coming!!

@steve: hey thanks steve!! :D her outfits r a little risky i def wouldnt wear them but im no Victoria!!

confessing7girl said...

@lisa:hehehe

@gloria: aha h u r soo funny loved it!!!!!! :D couldnt hv said it better!!

@curryegg: Victoria was never gone!! but WoW outfits!!

@katie: oh katie they r taking the USA by storm they sure r the IT couple now! but those clothes....

Anonymous said...

I used to neglect my boy friend due to my nose problem, I feel uncomfortable to face him directly but now I got cure with Rhinoplasty non- surgical nose treatment, yes now I can have good time with him…. Nice post to go.