Sunday, November 25, 2007

Red Hot Chili Peppers are suing Showtime for Californication

I guess I saw this coming but I wasn’t expecting it to take so long! The latest successful TV show from Showtime was named Californication and the first thing that came to my mind was that humm isn’t it a Red Hot Chili Peppers’ song? But nothing was said about the matter and I even thought there was some kind of agreement for the use of that word…
Guess not! After this season of Californication was over, RHCP woke up on Nov 19 and decided to sue saying "'Californication' is the signature CD, video and song of the band's career. For some TV show to come along and steal our identity is not right."
That CD came out soo long ago that they should be thanking Showtime to make people remember their glory days! Oh RHCP still want the show to stop using the name and to turn over any profits made by using it. I say whatever… they should get over their rock ass egos!!

0 confessions: