Saturday, December 1, 2007

Baby Spice isn’t so confident about herself

After giving birth to baby boy Beau, Emma Bunton aka Baby Spice is having a hard time losing her baby fat but she’s sticking with a low-carb diet and of course the Spice Girl’s rehearsals for their upcoming tour is sure helping.
Spice Girls tour starts tomorrow in Vancouver, Canada. I’m excited, can’t wait to hear how it goes… Emma Bunton gives you an inside scoop inside the tour in her latest blog entry.

“We are rehearsing our bottoms off every day for the show. It’s been so exciting being back on stage with the girls and performing our classics!
At this very moment I’m practicing the routines in my heels and I’ve got the most painful blisters. (…) Beau is being the best little boy in the world, and we’ve got him some little ear protectors so he can watch rehearsals. As soon as he heard Wannabe he started dancing by kicking his little legs around! He is just so gorgeous.
I really can’t wait for you guys to see the show I hope you enjoy it. Not long to go now,
See you soon,
Lots of love
Emma xx” Emma Bunton Official
Go Emma!! You look great and you will rock the Spice stage!!

0 confessions: