Friday, December 21, 2007

Eva Longoria Parker ‘Over Her Dead Body’ Movie Poster + Trailer

Desperate actress Eva Longoria Parker debuts her married name in a comedy called ‘Over her Dead Body’ (I’m sure Eva must be regretting changing her name soo soon….), also starring Paul Rudd, Lake Bell and Jason Biggs.

The Trailer is absolutely hilarious and I’m looking forward to see how Eva will do in the movie… but I love Lake too!! I (hope) know they will do good! Movie comes out February 1st, 2008.

Devastated when his fiancée Kate (Longoria Parker) is killed on their wedding day, Henry (Rudd) reluctantly agrees to consult a psychic named Ashley (Bell) at the urging of his sister Chloe (Sloane). Despite his skepticism over her psychic abilities, Henry finds himself falling hard for Ashley, and vice versa. But there is a big snag. Ashley is being haunted by Kate's ghost, who considers it her heavenly duty to break up Henry and Ashley's fledgling romance, if it is the last thing she does on this earthly plane... (ComingSoon)

2 confessions:

di.di said...

hopefully this movie is better than enchanted.. i hae that movie...

Jenna said...

I am a fan of Eva Longoria Parker as well as Paul Rudd. I have high hopes that they will make a good on-screem duo. I hope this movie is better than Enchanted too! I found this cool website where you can copy and paste any picture from the web that you want and put the heads on adorable e-cards. So I had some fun with Eva and Paul's heads. The site is mushygushy.com and there are many ways to customize your cards and heads! Check it out!


http://www.mushygushy.com/view.aspx?gid=582F1D13AA90466EBDCE7BBEFECB5CCB