Friday, December 14, 2007

Tony Parker & Eva Longoria Defend Their Relationship

After model Alessandra whatever told she had an affair with Tony Parker, the couple didn’t lose any time to deny the rumors… I’m saying she’s a golddigger!!
Tony: "I love my wife...She's the best thing in my life, and I have never been happier."
Eva: "Tony has been nothing short of the perfect husband."
Eva's Rep: "Completely, 100 percent false and untrue."
And having Tony Parker has a friend on her MySpace doesn’t mean she slept with him, it doesn’t even prove she knows him…
I wonder what is taking so long for Tony to sue the b*tch!! UNLESS the story is true...

Source

2 confessions:

Amazon Quick Cash said...

Hi, love your blog. Also, I wanted to let you know that I tagged you on my blog at http://www.allaboutthegreen.blogspot.com. Have a great day!

confessing7girl said...

hi amanda!! thanks soo much for visiting me and tagging me but im not taking tags at the moment but when i get back to it u r one of the firsts in my list!! thanks