Tuesday, January 29, 2008

7 Naked Celebrities for ‘Protect the Skin You’re In’

Marc Jacobs got these fabulous and famous celebrities to get naked for him… or should I say for his campaign against skin cancer!?!
Victoria Beckham, who recently made some ads for Marc Jacobs, was the first to step forward to say you have to protect your skin but most importantly your kid’s skin.
“Since we moved to California I have realized how important it is to practise safe sun for myself and to keep my three boys’ skin well protected as well. Skin cancer is a huge problem and I really wanted to help raise awareness by taking part in Marc’s initiative.” –said Victoria.
Of course that doesn’t include her infinite tanning sessions… but it should!! Sometimes that woman looks orange!!
Anyway other naked celebrities on t-shirts are: Heidi Klum, Eva Mendes, Dita Von Teese, Naomi Campbell, Helena Christensen, and Joss Stone.

Photos

3 confessions:

Anonymous said...

where are the shirts to buy from germany?

thx Edi

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

Love these....I want one.

Anonymous said...

I agree, don't dangle these great t-shirts in front of us and not tell where we can buy them . . . so how do we order one???????