Monday, January 28, 2008

Jessica Alba Amazing Pregnancy Quotes

This girl is really happy to be pregnant even if most of the time we see Jessica with an angry face at the paparazzi. Jess has the most amazing things to say about her pregnancy…

(photo of Jessica on the Today Show)
"Being pregnant is kind of like a sedative… everything's just chill.”
"I've always loved kids, wanted kids; it's kind of perfect. I feel really blessed. I feel really lucky. This is the best time ever. It’s the best year.”
“It wasn’t like morning sickness, it was all-day sickness.”
“Anything could make me incredibly angry or break down crying.”
"You go with what's happening [about her changing body]... but it's a shock to the system. I was never one to emphasize my looks... [being pregnant,] I feel really blessed, feel really lucky."
“[When you’re pregnant], your breasts are engorged and your stomach is getting bigger. . . . And the ass, too, that’s getting bigger by the second!”
“It [dream] had to do with breastfeeding which is the only thing I’m paranoid about. More than giving birth.”
Looks like someone loves her pregnant body and it’s not Cash Warren (baby’s daddy)!!!

0 confessions: