Monday, January 14, 2008

Sharon Stone Wants to go Lesbian & Completely Insane

This lesbian thing must be the new trend amongst desperate for attention celebrities; Paris Hilton was doing it, now Sharon Stone wants to do it.
But Sharon Stone goes one step further "Everybody is bisexual to an extent. Now men act like women and it is difficult to have a relationship because I like men in that old-fashioned way. I like masculinity and, in truth, only women do that now."
What!!!!!??!!!!!! Women do masculinity?? "If you go on a date with a woman they call and say, 'I'm going to pick you up at seven.' They take you somewhere great and you can dress like a chick." You can’t dress like a chick for a guy?? Damn… Is Sharon on crack or something…
"I like fishing and golf. I like the boring sports. I also like baseball. I just like a lot of the lesbian sports, I have to say. I'm a little heavy on the loafers - it's true, if you think about it. I can hit an 80-mile-an-hour hardball." WTF!!!?? Fishing and golfing are lesbian sports????
"We shot a ménage à trois scene [referring to the making of Basic Instinct] and the girl was really beautiful and hot, this amazing French actress and the ratings board made us take it out. I guess it was too hot." Of course it was too hot!!! Cause MEN love girl-on-girl action not cause being a lesbian is hot!!!
This is too much, I can’t even understand what exactly her reason to go lesbian is! Cause it’s hot? This b*tch needs a brain wash!!

Source

0 confessions: