Monday, January 14, 2008

Jennifer Lopez is Happy but a Different Person

Mom-to-be Jennifer Lopez is really happy and she's loving being pregnant with her first child from her ugly husband Marc Anthony.
Actually Jen is definitely going to have twins… huge belly doesn’t lie, besides she was already seem shopping for blue and pink baby items. I see a boy and a girl in that belly!!!Jennifer told: “I can’t tell you how happy I am about the pregnancy. I feel like a different person already. Marc is so excited too.
“Being this happy and contented has changed me. I feel so much more creative about music - now if people criticize my music it doesn’t bother me because it’s not the only thing in my life. I wake up and I don’t groan, thinking of all the things I want to do.
“I don’t want to sound corny, but I honestly never thought I could be so happy. I’ve never made any secret of the fact that we want children - this is a special time for us.”
Jennifer is the new cover girl for Happer’s Bazaar February issue and she makes some revelations about taking so much time to announce her pregnancy.

“I do realize people want to know because they're interested, but this is the first time I'm going through this. This is my experience and my husband's experience, and we get to hold that for a little while. Kind of feel like everybody knew anyway. I was on tour with a bubble gut!" – Yeah Jennifer, it was painfully obvious!! You weren’t fooling anyone for sure!!
On taking some time off after the baby is born she says “I don’t know - and I like that, because my life has been so planned for so many years. Once I did the tour, I really just wanted to shut it down, and since then I’ve had to do three things, including a video. It may not sound like a lot, but you know, as this point, any woman can sympathize. It is a lot. I was ready just to sit.”
As for keeping herself out of the gossip world Jen says: "I'm just feeling too protective to open that door right now. It's a Pandora's box. It's a destructive lifestyle to be out there. I know because I've lived it. Being on the cover of the tabloids every day for two years — it's hard. You start forgetting who you really are inside."
Jen got that right!! Oh so right!!
Of course when you are Jennifer Lopez, your life is not gonna be as private as you want it to be…

0 confessions: