Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Tisdale Love Each Other!

These girls are the new IT girls in Hollywood, they both came out of teen movie ‘High School Musical’ and they confess they are best friends. Yep there’s no competition between them, they love to go shopping together and they even do pilates classes together!!
In the latest issue of Weekly Magazine Vanessa And Ashley talk openly about their relationship.

You two are super-close. What makes your bond so strong?
Ashley: I call her my twin sister. She’s always there for me. Some people are really competitive; we’re not. We’re really supportive of each other. You don’t find that a lot in this business.
Vanessa: We were never competitive in any way, shape or form. We completely lunderstand each other. She’s a lot of fun, and she’s just grounded.
What do you like to do when you hang out together?
Vanessa: What do girls like to do together? Shop!
Ashley: Vanessa took me to get my first pair of Christian Louboutins. I love them!
Do you ever share clothes?
Vanessa: We totally do! It’s awesome. I still have my Uggs at her house. I’m like, “I need them back!” she’s like, “I can’t find your other show.”
What else do you share?
Vanessa: We go to pilates a lot. We just went this morning, and I’m really sore right now.

It’s beautiful to see these young girls aren’t pulling each other’s hair for the spotlight. There’s enough light for both!! Let them be happy BFF!!

Source

1 confessions:

Anonymous said...

you are very close to each other.hop u stay the same forever. don't let anyone or anything stand in your friendship.