Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Eva Longoria Was Bullied in School (Photos)

Eva complains about her difficult high school years saying she was bullied for being ugly. Can you believe it ugly?? She doesn’t look ugly on her old photos!!
Can you believe her nickname was "ugly duckling"??
Eva Longoria was at ‘Over her Dead Body’ premiere in LA when she made more revelations about her childhood: "I was the darkest one of my family. I was the only one with black hair and the only one with dark skin. All my sisters were light blondes with hazel eyes. They used to call me ugly duckling.”
Ugly duckling is departed; Eva is a stunning woman and the sexiest Desperate Housewife but she says she never depended on her looks… well not until now…

"I grew up without being beautiful so I kind of relied on my personality and my character. I kind of developed a skill not to depend on anything superficial because I didn't have anything superficial to depend on." – Eva says.I don’t know but maybe she wasn’t beautiful cause she put on too much lipstick!?! Maybe… oh and the hair didn’t help…
Source

1 confessions:

Anonymous said...

I went to H.S. with Eva and there is no way she could have thought she was an ugly duckling. She went out with almost every guy that came her way. When I saw all the stuff written about her I finally saw how fake Hollywood can be. Like she is 5'3" when she is like 4'10" and she has alway been about 90 pounds. Now I believe all skinny Hollywood stars are natural sticks! They couldn't gain weight if they tried!