Sunday, February 17, 2008

Daddy Matthew McConaughey Stinks & is Proud of IT!!

New dad to be Matthew admits he doesn’t use deodorant but he takes a few showers a day. I guess that is still not enough for his Fool’s Gold co-star and best friend Kate Hudson."She always brings a salt rock, which is some natural deodorant, and says, 'Would you please put this on?'" Matthew said, "I just never wore it. No cologne, no deodorant."
"The women in my life, including my mother, have all said, 'Hey, your natural smell smells, one, like a man, and, two, smells like you,'" which is both obvious and genius on several different levels, Kate, apparently, was an exception.
I have to agree with Kate… I love that clean man smell. What can I do? Of course I don’t know how that Matthew natural smell is … and I don’t wanna know!!
Matthew loves to work out and I'm sure he sweats a lot and that can’t smell good!!

Source

0 confessions: