Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Eric Bana Shocked by Heath Ledger’s Death

Everyone has been touched by Heath Ledger’s tragic end. Eric Bana was shocked with the news even if he just met Heath once or twice while promoting their movies.
"I only met him a few times and had met his dad who races cars too," Bana said in Melbourne yesterday.
"Both films (Brokeback Mountain and Munich) got nominated at the same time so we bumped into each other on the circuit.
"It (his death) was extremely tragic and it took a few days for it to sink in. I think the most distressing thing to me was looking back and thinking how significant each 10 years is as a person.
"As a man and a father I look at the age of 28 to 38 as being an incredible period to go through and he was robbed of that. From my own personal experience I just thought how unbelievably tragic it is. It's shocking."
Again I can’t still believe it… best wishes to Heath’s family and friends!!
Eric’s new movie is ‘The Other Boleyn Girl’ set to premiere March 13.

Source

1 confessions:

Anonymous said...

He so hot hot boy and he is very handsame guy He's every nice styles good performce