Sunday, February 3, 2008

Lenny Kravitz Messed Up Sex Life: Cheating & Celibacy!

Lenny Kravitz admits he is celibate for 3 years!! That means no sex in 3 years; does he really know what celibacy is?! Is this a joke?! Yeah right we will pretend we believe him.
“It’s just a promise I made until I get married. Where I’m at in life, the women have got to come with something else, not just the body, but the mind and spirit. It usually trips them out, but that’s the way it’s going to be. I’m looking at the big picture.” – Lenny said on interview.
But don’t let new Lenny fool you; he is a ladies’ man who dated with some of the hottest women on earth. His hot list includes Adriana Lima, Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Natalie Imbruglia, Nicole Kidman and Penelope Cruz.
Recently Kravitz made some personal revelations like admitting it’s hard for him to stay faithful and that’s why some of his relationships were cut short. He also blames it on his genes…
He said: “My father hurt my mother Roxie a lot, not physically but emotionally through his affairs, which was hard to witness as a kid. I moved out of my home when I was 15 because of my dad.
“When I was 18 my dad told me, ‘You’ll do the same thing as me one day.’ When your father tells you that you’ll end up being unfaithful like him that’s something that can follow you around for a long time.


“I had lots of issues when it came to being faithful to women and I’ve had to fight it a lot in my life. Infidelity has been partly responsible for ending some of my relationships.”
Yep it’s not easy to be HOT!!! Let’s hope his daughter Zoe, result of Lenny marriage to Lisa Bonnet, didn’t inherit these unfaithful genes!!
Lenny confesses he made peace with his dad a little before he died in 2005: “Our relationship healed a lot shortly before he died, and for that I am grateful.”

Source

0 confessions: