Thursday, February 28, 2008

Paris Hilton is a Huge Fan of American Idol & Loves Simon

"I love Simon. I love Paula because I've known her since I was little, but Simon is just funny. I just love his humor. He's kind of mean, but he makes the show really funny.
"It's funny when the really bad people come in. I just think it's hilarious ... I feel like there have been so many seasons now that people are coming in [knowing] they'll get air time if they act completely crazy and, like, suck. So it's funny to see those nuts."
I’m a little confused… is Paris talking about herself in that last part?? I find it funny to see Paris acting like a crazy nut!! :)

Source

1 confessions:

Humanclone said...

Hey, I liked your blog!
I just started a slideshow blog.It basically consists of slideshows created from Nachofoto
I created two slideshows for your blog.If you like my slideshow pl dont hesitate to embed it in your own blog.
American Idol 7: Top 12 Men who made to the finals
American Idol 7: Top 12 Women who made to the finals

There are loads of different slideshows on my blog which you might like and embed in your own blog.
You can also create you custom slideshow from Nachofoto
-anuj
PS: Feedbacks are always welcome!