Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Jessica Alba Slip Scare Backstage at the Oscars

Jessica Alba reveals in her last blog post on her official MySpace that while she was happy she didn’t flub her lines or trip on her dress while recapping the winners of the Scientifical and Technical Achievement awards, she did get tripped up offstage.Hi Everyone
So I’ve been absent because A. I’ve been pretty busy. B. Terrible excuse who isn’t busy (…) I presented last night at the Oscars it was a pretty great night.
I love Jon Steward the Daily Show is one of my favorite shows hands down. I was rooting for Javier Bardem, Diablo Cody and Marion Cotillard so happy for them all. Meeting lil Miss Ellen Page was a highlight, Juno was by far one of the best movies I’ve seen. An instant classic as far as I'm concerned, great writing and a great cast.
Another highlight was the fact that I didn’t mess up my lines or trip on my dress (on stage). I did have a stumble backstage outside of the green room. Cash caught one arm the other hit the floor.
Luckily all the photogs were taking pics of Cameron D. looking gorgeous in pink I might add. Another highlight of last night was instead of hitting up the Governors Ball or any other party, we opted for sweats and in’n’out burgers.
Being preggers kind of takes the fun out of partying until the wee hours. Sleep always sounds so much better these days.
[Jessica Alba MySpace, Monday, February 25, 2008]

The slip didn’t affect her good spirits… or her baby bump. Jessica Alba hit the Oscars in an empire waist Marchesa gown and looked absolutely fabulous.
Jessica Alba also confessed recently she is on her third semester, not expecting twins and she will breastfeed.

0 confessions: