Saturday, March 15, 2008

Halle Berry is Huge & Still Pregnant

Halle Berry is definitely ready to pop out that baby!! Halle is nine months pregnant and so totally huge it can’t be comfortable to go around like that. Of course she is still and always gorgeous no matter what specially now, maternity never looked better on anyone else.
Just last week Halle and gorgeous baby daddy Gabriel Aubry were out and about shopping. Can you imagine how beautiful this baby is going to be!?


But marriage isn’t on Halle’s future plans: “I’ll never marry again. I have a good healthy love for myself and love in my life. I no longer feel the need to be someone’s wife and I don’t need to validation of a marriage certificate.”
I totally agree with Halle, she adds “Gabriel’s a wonderful person and I’m just happy I’ve found someone really special to have a baby with. In a way I feel more married than I ever felt in two marriages. Gabriel and I have decided to redefine marriage for ourselves.”

(Photos of Halle Berry visiting a friend on March 14th)
Source 1, 2

0 confessions: