Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ashlee Simpson Is Photoshop Gorgeous for Shape Magazine

This girl is all about fake! Lip-syncing, fake nose, photoshopped body and possibly fake pregnancy as a publicity stunt to promote her new album, Bittersweet World.
In the new issue of Shape magazine, Ashlee talks about her new exercise and diet routine:

"I never thought I'd be on the cover of a magazine in a bikini," the 23-year-old singer tells the mag, but says she couldn't say no after working out two to three times a week with celebrity trainer MICHAEL ALEXANDER. She also sticks to a diet of yogurt and granola for breakfast, turkey or veggie wraps for lunch and lean proteins like fish and chicken for dinner.
"I try to listen to what my body craves," she tells the mag. "Sometime it tells me to eat more fruit, but sometimes it tells me to eat Skittles!"

Ah ah!! So Ashlee does have cravings!! May be pregnant… may be not!! Who cares?? If it’s true she won’t be able to hide it for much time!

Source

0 confessions: