Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Baby Harlow Out & About With Nicole Richie & Joel Madden

Baby Harlow Winter is such a cutie… proud new parents, Nicole Richie and Joel Madden show off their cute baby for the first time in public.
Joel Madden is completely in love with his beautiful daughter and he used to sing only for her:

“You know, no matter how many beautiful girls there are in this audience, I must confess that three months ago, I had a little baby girl, and she’s my one and only true love.”
“Before I left on tour,” Joel continued, “We’ve been on tour about a month now, I used to sing songs to [Harlow] every day. And there’s a band she really likes, it’s called The Cure. Big Cure fan. So I’ve learned all their songs and we’ll sing one tonight. This is called ‘Love Song.’”

It seems like Nicole and Joel are amazing parents! From what I saw of Simple Life, Nicole was the one who always conquered the kids and having her own baby girl “It’s definitely like nothing I could have imagined,” she says.

Photos Still Available HERE

Source 1, 2,
3

0 confessions: