Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Paris Hilton Smartest Quote in a Lifetime

Just when Paris said the most intelligent thing in her whole life, she has to ask for forgiveness. This doesn’t seem right. When you tell the truth, which for Paris is rare, you should be rewarded!!
I would not want [Kim’s butt] - it’s gross!” Paris told a Las Vegas radio show on April 14. “It reminds me of cottage cheese inside a big trash bag.
Amen!!
However, after the clip made its way onto the internet, Paris realized she went too far. “I was just joking around and I made a stupid joke,” Paris tells In Touch magazine. “I felt really bad afterward, so I contacted Kim and apologized. It was a silly thing to say. Kim’s hot!”
And Kardashian accepts Paris’ apology. “Paris and I have been friends since we were kids and I’m glad she made the effort to say she’s sorry,” she said.
The World goes back to being completely hypocrite and cynical!!

Source

0 confessions: