Monday, March 10, 2008

Paris Hilton ‘My Name is Earl’ Sneak Peek

Paris Hilton the actress comes out for a role in a full hour episode of the comedy ‘My Name is Earl’ in its return to NBC on April 3.
In the episode, titled "I Won't Die With a Little Help From My Friends," Paris tackles the role of Self, appearing in a vision that Earl (Jason Lee in the photo) has while in a coma.
Series creator Greg Garcia said, "When we wrote the role of Paris Hilton in the script, we weren't exactly sure who to go with for the role. But after an exhausting search we finally settled on a relatively unknown actress by the name of Paris Hilton. I can't wait to see what she does with the role and I can't wait for America to discover her."
Stay tuned Paris talent will drown living-rooms all over America!

Source

0 confessions: