Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Anne Hathaway Is a Naughty Girl (+InStyle Photos)

Get Smart” star Anne Hathaway confesses she is a good girl who loves to seduce by revealing some skin but always with class. Here are some highlights from her interview for InStyle magazine.On her “conservative” style of dress: “I’ve always been on the conservative side when it comes to showing skin. I’m from the school where you show one part of your body, not all of it. So compared to the girls you’re talking about, I’m quite prim. One of my favorite things to wear on a night out is a short turtleneck minidress. Everything up top is covered…and then it’s just all about your legs.”

On using Justin Timberlake’s girlfriend to prepare for her role of Agent 99 in “Get Smart”: “I started working out about three months before the film began. I wanted to be curvy and muscle-y. I took my body inspiration from Jessica Biel. I didn’t quite get those results, but she’s great.”

On what fits her body best: “Clothes that nip at the waist suit me best. My body is more fifties era, more busty with booty. Anything too unstructured doesn’t work.”


Good news guys, Anne has split from her long time boyfriend and trouble maker,Raffaello Follieri.

Source & Photos

1 confessions:

Anonymous said...

I love her! What a class act-and to be honest, I think she is a million times more beautiful and talented than Jessica Biel!