Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Blake Lively Says She is NOT Dumb Like Paris Hilton

I can’t blame poor Blake Lively for wanting to detach herself from the image of social parasite Paris Hilton. Just because the Gossip Girl star has blonde hair and a dog, people compare her to Paris and she isn’t happy about it:

"Since I have a dog and blond hair, that must mean we’re alike. It’s a dumb thing to say. I don’t think that makes us similar. I don’t know her, but I don’t like being compared to anyone by somebody who doesn’t know me. I’m my own person. I don’t go to clubs, I don’t party, I don’t dance on tables and I don’t like sex tapes." (source)

Blake doesn’t like sex tapes?? Besides making out on the beach/by the pool (photos here>>), what does she do with Penn Badgley when they are bored?

0 confessions: