Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Mariah Carey In a Piggy Situation With Jennifer Lopez

Yesterday’s hilarious quote of the day belongs to Mariah Carey, when asked about a duet with Jennifer Lopez “I’d rather be on stage with a pig! A duet with Jennifer Lopez and me just isn’t going to happen.”
Now that is a quote of hell, two fierce superstar divas warfare that’s what we wanted to see. I guess Mariah went to sleep and just got very regretful… she sure doesn’t want to start a fight now!So today the quote is a misquote… better it never happened!! Mariah tells “This is just some Internet gossip and it’s pathetic that people actually entertain the thought that this could be real. This is another sad example of two strong women being pit against each other.”
Oh but this feud started a long time ago, back to ‘Glitter’ when Jennifer Lopez supposedly stole some of Mariah’s songs and recently when Mariah declared “I don’t know her.”
And when told Jennifer, who is expecting her first child with husband Marc Anthony, has eight hours of sleep a night, Mariah laughs saying “If I had the luxury of not actually having to sing my songs, I’d do that too.”
Something tells me this can turn into a battle field… maybe after Jennifer Lopez pops out the twins… now she is completely focused on her pregnancy.

Source

0 confessions: