Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Britney Spears & Kids Exposed on OK! Magazine

Just when Britney needed to take some time off, she just can’t… the paps follow her everywhere and now personal photos of her with the boys, Sean and Jayden were sold to OK! Magazine.
The seller is photographer Dani Brubaker, who once said that he would never sell Britney’s personal pictures… I guess what’s true yesterday isn’t today! I have to tell that cover photo isn’t even good and the kids are so over photoshopped they didn’t even look like themselves. Another poor never should make a cover photoshop work!!
Troubled popstar confessed: “I would die for my boys if that’s what it took to prove I loved them. I’d do anything for them.” Just like we needed anymore proof that Brit needs to be on a suicide watch, no one knows what might go through her head when she is feeling lonely. The last thing we want is a dramatic end for Brit…
Britney needs to take care of herself before she can care for her boys!!
Photographer Brubaker says Britney is a loving mom and I think there was never a doubt in our minds she desperately loves her babies… she just isn’t good making decisions. As for the 26-year-old singer's reaction to the shots of her with her sons, Brubaker reveals, “I’m told that when she saw the photographs she literally cried for over an hour and stared at them all night long.”
OK! says Britney would leave the music business to look after her boys. “The only reason she’s doing this is because she wants them to look up to her onstage and be like, ‘That’s my mama,’ and be proud of her. She’d put her life before them and die for Jayden and Preston. They’re her whole world.”
They won’t look up to mom Brit if she can’t even look after herself!!

Source

1 confessions:

Bobby Revell said...

When I see Britney...all I can think is that she'll be dead before 2009. It's a powerful gut instinct...maybe a psychic impression. It's like I know it will happen. It really is sad, but she will be a legend if it does happen...lets hope I'm wrong!