Monday, March 17, 2008

Britney Spears in ‘How I Met Your Mother’ Sneak Peek (Photos)

We've all been talking about it and now here's your first look at Britney Spears as a receptionist on How I Met Your Mother. Looking slim and sexy Britney was reportedly on her best behavior last week while she filmed her cameo, although co-star Neil Patrick Harris said she seemed "fragile but professional."
I’m so happy for Britney, she seems to be doing great and she’s getting back to her old self.... yesterday she was enjoying some time with her babies and her father.
Don’t forget to watch ‘How I Met Your Mother’ on March 24 with special appearance by Miss Britney Spears.

Photos & Source

2 confessions:

Anonymous said...

she was awful.

Anonymous said...

I thought Britney was looking great
on How I met your Mother, she looked so refreshed and back too her old self, I was very proud of her, Good going Britney I knew you could do it!!!

Linda Reuther